Rejoice in the Lord always.
All I need is a good sleep every night.
10 years seem like a long run. My soul (also my body) is like a house that hasn’t been cleaned after years. It’s dirty, old, damaged, corroded. It needs to be cared for, needs to be fixed, repaired. I need time for myself.
I need a rest. I need to learn to rest.
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” — Matthew 11:28
Here are my top things I list down here to act with my personal time:
- See a doctor for my throat, my legs. Need to go now. Seriously.
- Play and learn with Levi. Need a proper curriculum.
- Study the Bible little by little, day by day. Need a small group.
- Back to Ping Pong and Swim. 3 times a week.
- Complete books that I bought up to now. Need to take notes and build a knowledge map.
I need time to rest. Work enough with not too serious about the quality of others’ delivered works. Accept the situation, the people, the facts. Clear my head after work. Done is done. There are no more thoughts, and I hope I will have a good sleep with no interruption into my dreams at night. Good things would come, be a good person with an innocent heart. Work hard with a plan. Just complete your work. Don’t judge people. Be a peacemaker. Help everyone around. Trust people, trust yourself and trust that people trust you as you know that they know you trust them as well.
So, sleep well! With a smile : )
The Coffee House Signature, 16 May 2021.